Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Chapter 12

Chapter 12: True or False

Inside the dungeon dimension... The 10 rookie started on their task except Magnus, Justin, TCS and TTL.

Magnus thinking: Something must have happen, but firstly, I have to find Justin they all. But where should I start, there are so many paths.

While Magnus thinking of which path to go.... A loud explosion occur on one part of the dungeon

Magnus: What happen?!

Magnus rush to the place where the explosion occur.

On the way, Magnus saw Mirgin who seems so frighten.

Magnus: Oh you are... Mirgin from KaliMillieum guild, the only girl who has been selected for this task. Are you okay?

Mirgin: Monster.... monster... help me.

Magnus: Monster? Oh I see, thats the reason for this task. But.. I have to search for my friends.

Mirgin: Can I go with you? Please?

Magnus: But...

A gigantic monster appear infront of Magnus.

Magnus: WOW.. What the hack is that.

Mirgin: Thats... the.. monster which try to attack me.

Magnus: Can't you defend yourself? After all you are one of the chosen fighter chosen for this task.

After talking Magnus felt something amiss, before he can react, Mirgin stab Magnus from the back.

Magnus: Should have guess it.

Mirgin: Hahahahaha.... Illusion dispell.

The gigantic monster disappear.

Mirgin: You are unable to fight.... but why are you still here?

Magnus laugh.

Magnus: That's because...

Magnus took off his jacket.

Mirgin: No way, how could you...

Underneath Magnus jacket was his saint wing, which protect Magnus against Mirgin attack.

Mirign: How could you know.

Magnus: It's easy to understand, but I have no time to tell you now.

Mirgin uses lightning sparks and it surround Magnus.

Magnus thinking: Crap I have to finish this fast.

Magnus: Dragon shield.

The dragon shield absorb the lightning spark attack and return the damage to Mirgin.

Mirgin: AHHHH!!!!

Magnus: Sorry but to send you out. Better luck next time.

Mirgin was unable to battle, but she wasnt send out of the diemension?!?!

Mirign: Magnus...

Magnus: Ehhh shouldnt you begin send out?

Mirgin: I don't know.

Magnus: Must be one of your trick again.

Mirgin: No. I felt something werid in this diemension. I think we should quickly rush to the scene where the explosion take place and have a look. We might be able to find the other 8 rookie there.

Magnus: That means I can find Justin they all too. OK Lets go.

Magnus carry Mirign and when to the scene.

Outside the diemension...

Alusian: Hmm seems weird. No movement from the spectator seats ever since Magnus they all went into the diemension.

VlikaMillieum president: Let's go check it out.

PlikaMillieum President: No need for that. I will just use my shadow tiger and help us to check the scene.

Old Sage: Good idea, shadow Tiger has the ability to blend into other people's shadow. And we wont expose to enemy easily.

PlikaMillieum President: Appear shadow tiger.

Shadow Tiger: Ahh, Pikey whats wrong?

Alusian, sertag and VlikaMillieum president: Pickey! hahahahahaha

PlikaMillieum president: Shut up!

Old Sage: Shiii. keep your voice down Pickey. hahaha

PlikaMillieum president: Arggg, shadow tiger go take look at the spectator scene and report back to us after that.

Shadow Tiger: ok, Pickey.

Alusian and the others laugh.

PlikaMillieum president: Hey stop the joke get serious.

Alusian and the others: Yes, pickey.

Shadow Tiger: No Way! It cant be...

Magnus together with Mirign reach the scene and saw the other 8 rookie joining force fighting ALUSIAN???

Magnus: Hey what are you guys doing?

Justin: He attack us.

Alusian: I am the real AlusMillieum President.

Magnus: No, you are not. I have figure out that you are not my president.

Alusian: Why cant you believe me. After all I am your god father.

Another Alusian appear...

Alusian(1): Hey you faker, why are you pretending me

Alusian: What! you damm Phantom Organization member prepare to get yourself arrested.

Magnus thinking: WTH there are really 2 president. But which one is real. And what is phantom oragnization??

TCS: Magnus, What shall we do?

Magnus: I dont know. I am confuse.

TTL: I think the one who attack us is the fake.

Mirign: Whats makes you so sure?

TTL: Cause he attack us.

Justin: This is bad, Magnus look at your back.

Magnus: What?

Magnus turn to his back and saw double of old sage and the other 3 president!!!

Magnus: Which one is the real one!!

Alusian, Alusian(1): Magnus, I AM THE REAL ALUSMILLIEUM PRESIDENT!!!

Can Magnus identify the real AlusMillieum president? What will happen next, something bad happen? See the next chapter, Chapter 13: Fight against all odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment