Tuesday, July 22, 2008

After this week!

After this week, NO MORE PROJECTS, NO MORE NAPFA WOOT veri veri happi.
I survive yeah yeah...............................................

3rd year first sem goin to finish, means that I old liao aiyo sian 1/2 sia if grad liao dont know wana continue study or not. If wana study also not sure study what, cause if I go uni, the chance of getting inot business course is nearly 0% cause only dip with merit then can easily chose their desire course in uni.

Haiz, blame myself too playful liao during the last 2 years in poly, take it for granted lol. But nvm in the end I will still follow my own path. NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES! muhahahahaha

Thinking about future..... hmmm if i could i would like to join the apprentice show then become mr.trump apprentice. because the work scope of that company is quite big, from construction to advertising to sales. Its like everything! and it seems interesting. But in the end I want to be come another my.trump - Mr. James! in singapore. Wah then it will be damm shoik sia!

Hope my dream can come true. Although is not easy but it worth a try!

Wondering y i take MIT(multimedia and infocomm) instead of business course rite?
me myself also not quite sure what to chose after i gt my result. Then i open the course booklet and saw the longest name in NYP then i chose. Simple! no nid to scratch head for courses. hehhehe thats not the onli reason la. It also because this course gt teach design and computer stuff mah and I am veri veri weak at these 2 stuff. So before becoming a business man, I need to brush up all my skills ares before goin to the society!

Of course I have pick up some pointer in designing and computer stuff. And at least i know wats goin on unlike when i was in secondary school. My friend say wats ur computer RAM ar. I will ans WTH is tat? Till now i alomost under all about computer except for some which i will try my best to understand it.

So wish me luck for my future Mr.James Company/Organization!

Think Big, Work For It - The handsome and TK James!

No comments:

Post a Comment