Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Results

Yesterday gt my year 3 sem 1 result, happy sia cause first time get all A lol. GPA for this sem is 4 woot. damm shiok, then my cumulative gpa is 3.865. increase by 0.032, quite alot sia. Then wat make me surprise is that my comm skill got A, i was like WOW NICE! cause my previous 2 comm skill result is B but this time round is an A. The rest of the module result is kinda expected which is A but another module tat surprise me is Real time, cause tat module is quite hard to understand but luckily last min i was able to understand the module is talking about if not GG.

Anyway, IA was quite interesting as the time goes on because i found out a lot of interesting stuff regarding my project.So i hope more interesting would be in my grasp soon hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment