Friday, November 21, 2008

IAP over!

Finally 12 weeks of IAP is over. Feel a bit sad leaving the place, after all it's been 60 days of work in DSO. Also miss my workplace and the staff over there, all very helpful, always help me to improve my project research. But off course, I am new to R&D kind of stuff and my programming knowledge of C# is still not up to standard, thus the output of my work is not quite good. My electronics works also quite CMI(cannot make it) cause only learn to solder for 2 days and I have to complete soldering tons of LED in 2 days so the soldering part may not look very good. But after seeing the evaluation form that my supervisor has marked, I feel very happy and like a bit too good since i expect some poor evaluation on quality part but nevertheless I still quite delighted.

I brought my supervisor and another staff a small gift and a letter that thank them for looking after me during this 12 weeks of attachment. Also I also like to thank all the other staff due to my budget i can only afford to buy gifts only to 2 people. As for the rest of the staff, I have as my supervisor to thank you! Although my supervisor has meeting on Friday and didn't see him but he still give me this best wishes through sms.

After that we went to hand over the pass down at science park, then chat with the security guy and he say want to join DSO? Then we were like.... Then i reply, whether DSO want us or not lol. But the security guy say sure can, but if want higher salary, then must go for degree if not only 1K+ nia for Dip holder.

Then we leave science park and went home, well this maybe or may not be the last time going to DSO. Well hard to say! Cya DSO, may we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment