Saturday, December 13, 2008

3rd week of FYP

3 weeks of FYP just fly off, didn't really do much stuff, but its nice to make new friends and get to work on new stuff which is electronics lol. I was posted to blk L339, the only place in blk L which contain MIT people. Because almost all MIT student except us, are in blk S. Although we are in different blk, but it is more carefree compared to blk S which have DT to supervise the student.

We chat laugh and walk walk also no one care because we have no DT and such a great time will be over soon since we are moving to blk s and the most important thing is that I am put together with Vincent n the same room. Only 6 people not including me move into the same room as me and the others move to different room.

I also have been training about 3 weeks, non stop training then today decide to take a rest to relax my muscle so that i can do more weight training tomorrow. 23rd is the napfa test then 20 jan is the last as I mention on my previous post. Hope i can do well on the 23rd, but i don't think I can see the result of my training yet. So hope everything comes smoothly!

No comments:

Post a Comment