Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Result Week

This week is a very important week for me as all the academic result of mine will be out this week.

First on Monday is Imagine cup - software category and NUS result

For Imagine cup - software category, our team, failed. We did not make it into the top 16 in Singapore. I think is because this year competition is quite tough, but well is an experience for us. But hope in University I can join imagine cup once again :)

Nus result for course acceptance, Yes I got into computing course in NUS. I am very happy and delighted! I got the result at around 10pm+, when roger told me the result is out! A lot of my friend also get into the same course as I am. Also I hope my friends and classmate who are still waiting for acceptance, good luck!

Tuesday NYP final semester result.

I though that the result will be out at 12am, then i start to wait. When I logged in, it very laggy. That's because too many people tried to enter the NYP portal to see their result. Maybe kaisu like me lol. But it did not update until 7 to 8am in the morning. Off course I did not forgo my sleep just for the result. I sleep from 1am to nearly 8am then quickly on my computer and saw my friend, wx online. I though the result is out, until jm told me. Got an A for my FYP, and a pass for my IAP. First I have to say sorry to my FYP supervisor, because I did not manage to get a distinction for this project even though they guide me well during these 12 weeks. For IAP, I wont forget my supervisor, Ricky and co-supervisor, Kenny also the other staff in the company. Its been a great time working at the company even though I burst a lot of IR LED lol.

Yes got a 4.0 gpa for this sem, even no distinction.

Its a wonderful semester, learn many new things that cannot be learn from school! Cool isn't it!

O ya my Final GPA is....... 3.886! That's my final GPA! YAY At least did not drop lol...... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment