Saturday, July 4, 2009

WCG

Today ec, roger, wx and I went to Suntec for game show, that's what I thought at first. But when I reached there, it turned out to be WCG event at Suntec city!. WOW!!! The 3 main event that held there are Dota, FIFA and the last one I couldn't remeber lol. But it was really exciting when I saw those competitor from all around asia plays. It was definitely a once in a life time experience for them.

Nevertheless, there is also a cosplay performance which is about shakugan no shana. Not my favourite type of anime but I got watch a a few episode of it. Other than that, there are some other people cosplaying other characters from other anime like prince of tennis, Naruto, Hitman reborn, and many more.

After that we went to Carls Junior and have our lunch plus dinner. It was definitely a very tasteful meal compare to some other meal (you know what I mean). I long time didn't ate Carls Junior around 1 year plus.

In today event, WCG really is a good event for all gamer around the world, I do really hope that more of this event will come up more often to let pro gamer to have their strength shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment