Saturday, January 30, 2010

confusion and choices...

Recently just thinking about what am I going to do after I ORD. Although is a bit too fast since I have yet to POP from my course but seriously, it's been a long time that I didn't touch any programming or maths stuff and my interest in that is slowly fading away without me noticing. Until yesterday when I chat with my friends about this then I found out that "did I really want to go computing in NUS? Or should I chose other course which is new and much more interesting?".

The reason why I asked myself this question is because I do not want to study just for the sake of studying. Although many people would say is good to further studies, but to me, I just want to enjoy what I am doing. Well probably is because of NS that make me have doubts in my choice of studies but really I have to carefully consider about it right now if not is too late for me to re choose my direction of my life, since I am 21 years old now and I do not want to waste any time of my life.

But other than computing, what else can I choose?????

No comments:

Post a Comment