Friday, May 21, 2010

WOOT Best in academic

WOHOOOO I got best in academic aka professional studies in my squad. I was happy when my course manager told me this news although I did not attain the sword of merit/honor due to my performance in OPs training was well enough, but this award of best in academics truly make my day and make it worthwhile in my OCT life. Also each of us were given a sword, except that out sword did not engrave with our names compared to those sword winner which are the sword of merit/honor.

I received a certificate and a plague during our farewell party which organize by our junior. It was quite fun as our spirit were high due to the fact that we are going to pass out soon. I also receive a letter from my junior buddy, Samuel. Thanks for the letter and as a event IC, you have done well for your very first event, good job. Also good job to the other juniors who had put up a interesting performance for us. Thanks!

Well look forward to monday and I hope that it will be a great weather for my passing out parade :)

No comments:

Post a Comment