Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Reborn

Decide to revive this blog since well it quite a pity to dispose this blog since I did everything including designing the blog from scratch. I am currently studying in National University of Singapore, major in Information System.

I had a very interesting summer vacation where I get to do lots of interesting stuff and get in touch with new technologies. On top of that, I get to work with great people!

I had my so called internship at Microsoft Innovation Center in Singapore. Well it pretty sad that my internship is going to end as school reopening.

Throughout this summer, I understand what I really want and from now on, I going to go towards my goal, which is doing start-up. I always wanting to do this, but don't know where to start. However, things changed, I understand my goal and the focus that I am going to head to.

Be sure to catch up my new company soon! Well probably not SO soon. But be prepared, I will be back :)

No comments:

Post a Comment