Monday, December 17, 2007

Chapter 16: Family Reunion

Magnus: Where am I now?

Someone tap on Magnus back. Magnus turn around a look..

Magnus: Who are you?

James: My name is James, I am here to protect you...

Magnus: Why you want to protect me?

James: President Alusian told me to protect you and also....

TCS and Justin suddenly appear behind James..

TCS: Yo Magnus!

Justin: Hi!

Magnus: Why are you guys doing down here?

Justin: Training? That's what my president told me to come here for..

TCS: Me too!

Magnus: Oh.. Where is TTL?

Justin and TCS: Not sure, maybe he is not coming?

Magnus: Maybe...

James: Lets not waste any more time, we going to go to Magnus' parent house.

Magnus was very happy and anxious to meet his parent.

Magnus: Lets GO!

Magnus' parent house..

Magnus rushed towards the door and shouted..

Magnus: MUM, DAD...... I am home.(crying)..

Dad: My dear son!

Mum: Son!!!

The three of them hug together..

James: I guess we shall leave them alone.

Justin and TCS: Yeah!

James, Jutine and TCS walked away...

Magnus: Long time no see dad.... Mum I miss you too..

Dad: Dear boy we miss you too, but now isnt the time for this kind of stuff, there's work for you to do.

Mum: Yeah, you and your friend need to do something within 100 days in the dimension.

Magnus: Yea, we need to retrieve the heaven orb and you gona train me on my element of tian right?

Dad: Yeah, I will also need James to train you too..

Magnus: Is James strong? Aren't we the same age?

Dad: Yea the 2 of you are of the same age, but he is much stronger than you and me.

Magnus: What kind of element does he have?

Dad: Earth and fire...

Magnus: That's all?!

Dad: But his technique is powerful than all the president..

Magnus: What technique??

James, Justin and tcs walking toward the forest...

Justin: What are we doing here?

James turn and face Justine and Tcs.

James: Fight me...

TCS and justin were shock!

Justin and TCS: What?

Tcs: Aren't you the protector that President Alusian send to protect us?

Without hesitation, James rushed towards Justin and TCS.. Justin and TCS manage to dodge James attack..

James: Not bad... But still too weak..

Justin: TCS, think he is serious about it, why not we crush him...

TCS: I agree.

Both Justin and TCS took out their weapon and cast their element onto their weapon.

Magnus: Hey wait for me!

Magnus arrive with his weapon..

Justin: How you know that James attacking us?

Magnus: Never mind abut that, lets beat him.

TCS: Right!

Justin: Right!

James: Come on!

Magnus: Lets GO!

Magnus, Justin and TCS rush towards James... James disappear when they try to hit him..

Justin: What! No way...

Magnus smile..

Magnus: So thats his power..

TCS: What power?

Magnus: James is one of the strongest fighter in the world.

TCS: Serious! How old is he?

Magnus: Same age as us.

Justin and TCS: same age as US?!?! What the hell!

Justin: What techniuqe he is using?

Magnus: He use...

James a powerful character has appeared, what technique does he have which make Magnus anxious to see his technique? See the next chapter: Man's fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment