Monday, December 17, 2007

Chapter 18: Training!!!

2am while Magnus' team-mate are all sleeping..

Magnus walked to the living room...

Magnus: Mum, dad and James, why aren't you guys sleeping?

Mum: We are discussing about how to retrieve the heaven orb..

Dad: Yeah, there's something that I have to tell you Magnus..

Magnus: Yes?

Dad: Once the mission is over, we might be able to revive as a human again..

Magnus: REALLY!!!

James: Yes, didn't you know that? I thought that old sage of yours could have told you that...

Magnus: Yeah that old man didn't told me anything about that... (If you remember at chapter 15, Magnus is the one who rushed into the diemension portal without listen to old sage instruction.)

James: Never mind about that, but the most important thing is that phantom organization member will be arriving soon.

Magnus: What!! They are coming?

Dad: That's right, they are coming for the heaven orb too.

James: But.....

Magnus: But what?

James: You and your team mate are still too weak.

Magnus: But you and dad are strong, you can..

Dad: No, there's no way we can defeat them. That's why we need your help...

Magnus: But...

Justin walk to the living room...

Justin: Dont worry, we will give our best shot..

Magnus: Justin...

James: Ohhh.. thats good...

Justin: Can I start my training now?

James: No problem...

Magnus: Dad can you train me now??

Dad: Sure!!!

Mum: Think I better go to my bedroom... Bye guys..

The rest: Bye..

The four of them walked towards the backyard...

Magnus: TCS.. Aren't you sleeping??

TCS: I also want to train.... Since I was unable to sleep and I heard you guys that the both of you wanted to start training, so I decided to come along..(Smiling)

James: That's great... In that case I can set the standard higher..

Magnus: What standard?

Dad: You shall see... James, you may begin.

James: Right.. Spirit Diemension!!!

A portal appear infront of them...

Magnus: James, is that your technique?

James: Yea..

Magnus: That's cool to have your own diemension...

James: I have to tell you that everything in my spirit diemension are evil... Try to destory them before they destory you... The number of spirit you destory will be shown at the spirit board... Lets see who will get the most number of kills...

Justin, TCS and Magnus: Cool!

James: One more thing, if you are unable to fight, please raise your right arm and shout "Release", you will be transport out of my diemension.

Justin, TCS and Magnus: Got it..

Dad: The time limit is 4 hours... Everyone set?

Justin, TCS and Magnus: YEA!! Lets GO!!!

Justin, TCS and Magnus when into the diemension... But they are seperated into different location..

Justin:Magnus... TCS... Where are you guys??

Justin: Never mind about that, now I will have to destory every single spirit I see...

TCS encounter some small spirit...

TCS: Easy....

TCS draw out his weapon....

TCS: Take that...

TCS try to slash the spirit into half, but nothing happen...

TCS: What!!! It can't be!!

TCS: Well there goes nothing!! Fire slash!!!

Nothing happen to the spirits....

James: Spirit Crash!!!

The three spirits were into thin air...

James: Are you alright?

TCS: Yea, thanks... Why are you here?

James: To train you...

TCS: Oh I see... Then... TAKE THIS...

TCS stab James' stomach..

James: Why you!!!

Why did TCS stabbed on James stomach??? What is this training all about? See the next chapter, Chapter 19: In the morning mist...

No comments:

Post a Comment