Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Smooth day....

oooo finally hand in the particular form for my IAP, and my supervisor called me and I will start my IAP on 1st September. Bloody Nervous......... Hope can do well

Today go gym wif roger, long time didnt exercise liao ever since napfa lol. stamina drop like crazy hell LOTS! Then after tat go AMK hub eat then went home.

Today watch an old anime is call Duel Master. Whose the boy with the spikey hair, SHOBU! lol english OP song lol quite funny. Whose the guy with the handsome face, JAMES! jkjk

First time i watch finish an entire basketball match, Woman team, China VS USA. Expected result China lost to USA. I think is a 40+ marks different, but I think China did well. And the result of the olympic, China hold the most GOLDS about 13, tats yesterday result, today might be 14 or 15? and second place is USA who gt 7 gold medals.

Hope Singapore can get a medal, bronze also good lol. Then if next time yu gi oh is included in olympic, hahaha, then its time for me to shine! The KING OF GAME! LET THE DUEL BEGIN!


Dream too much lol
read below to check out my long lost technique
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ninpo Sayonara no jutsu! Boom!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment