Saturday, August 16, 2008

Weird Dream....

I have a realli weird dream today, I dream about have 100k SGD in my bank, and this 100k SGD is provided my Triump Organization(the company of the apprentice). These money is for me to do business, the results means the profit earn will be my school result. But too bad i dont remember wat sch was i attending lol. I set up two shops in different area. One shop is like NTUC or cold Storage and another store sells shirts and games. And in this project I was given 2 person to help me wif this project. 1 is Chazz from yu gi oh GX and another one is yamashita Tomohisa(japan star). I put them in charge of the 2 store.

Then finally the store are ready to begin and I start advertising my store in TV station. Spend arounf 10k for ads. O btw I spend 30k for each store. So I left wif 30k for backup.After a few days i went to the shop where yamashita leads. Then i ask him how is it. He told me very badly done, there was no profit but loss, and the loss is about 800k SGD, i chua tio then see the account bk, then i say no nid to hire so many worker de mah. So he sack a few ppl. After that I ask him to maintain as much as possible, if not realli nid to use my backup plan liao.

Then I went to Chazz place, wow that shop is full of customer. Before I walked in, My mum wak me up for breakfast.zzzzz. Sian dont know how much that shop earn haiz

A dream is a dream but is a good and nice experience dream that i ever had lol

The above dream is a short and summarise version LOL

CYA

No comments:

Post a Comment