Friday, September 11, 2009

Comex and Swensens

After my POP, my very first event is to go to Comex, a PC show, with my poly friends. Just when there to look around and see see how's the technology growing. But off course go there see girls (hehehehehe). Then we when to Aston for lunch, the black pepper fish is great along with 2 side dishes with cost me $7.20. I think is worth it to go and try it, because the fish is so tender and soft that when you put it into your mouth, it's like instantly dissolve.

Then the following day, which is today, we went to eat Swensens buffet at Ion Orchard. The outlet was quite big but a bit difficult to find if you go there very early. If you go for the buffet, please do not consume too many cakes, if not you will be very full. 1 to 2 slice of cake should be enough, then after that go for their ice creams first before going for the second round.

But after all those 2 event are quite fun and interesting, but due to the tiredness and flu that I got this morning, it does affect the mood of the event, for me I guess lol. still have 1 more week to know my posting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment