Wednesday, January 26, 2011

All links worked!

Every section in Ampdreams.blogspot.com are available right now. Feel free to look around on the latest updated links which are "Projects" and "News".

In Projects section, I have put up 4 projects that I have done, which are, Element Destiny, a video of VENews which is done by PlanetKY for Imagine Cup 2009 competition, E-commerce layout picture and my previous website layout picture. I have yet to upload E-commerce website yet as I am still finding a suitable place to upload my file. As for my previous website layout, you can view it at http://james-gaara.blogspot.com (Note: The links on the navigation bar is not working because I have taken down the rest of the webpage due to some technical problem). For VENews, I only have the video for now because Microsoft had taken down popfly website, so I am not able to show you the application of VENews.

But the good news is that in I have created a similar yet a simple version of VENews which is on the News section. It display the past earthquake location and plotted on Google map. This is my first time handling Google map, but I have done it! Although is not a complete VENews as I am still working on the application itself, but feel free to view the Earthquake news in the News Section!

If there are any bug or any problem you faced in my website, feel free to drop me an email. I will do must best to correct the error ASAP :)
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment