Friday, January 28, 2011

Went out with secondary school friends...

Finally I get to meet my secondary school friends on last Saturday! I have not met some of them for nearly 6 years I guess hahaha and they have totally changed! I was like "Who are you?" or "You changed a lot that I don't even recognize you!". We went for buffet lunch at Sakura, the outlet which is beside Republic Polytechnic. We ate quite a bit but talk crap a lot hahaha, not all are crap actually, I think that's because we didn't meet up for such a long time that we have many things to talked about.

After that we went to Woodlands Waterfront, which I don't even know it's existence until Justin suggested it. That place was pretty nice and comfortable, which I think is a nice place to go for a run or a walk maybe.

Then we went to Causeway point, where TTL needs to go home as he had something on in the evening, so we walk around Causeway point and we suggested to watch a movie which is call Season of the witch.

season_of_the_witch Pictures, Images and Photos
"His faith broken by years of battle as a crusader, Behmen returns to central Europe to find his homeland decimated by the Black Plague. While searching for food and supplies at the Palace at Marburg, Behmen and his trusted companion Felson (Ron Perlman) are apprehended and ordered by the dying Cardinal to deliver a young peasant girl ¬believed to be the witch responsible for the Plague to a remote abbey where her powers can be destroyed. Behmen agrees to the assignment but only if the peasant girl is granted a fair trial. As he and five others set off on this dangerous journey, they realize with mounting dread that the cunning girl is no ordinary human, and that their mission will pit them against an evil that even in these dark times they never could have imagined. "

We went back home after the movie cause some of them lived in Malaysia, and anything later then 6pm, they will have to join the queue for the jam at the causeway. So yea, that's about the small gathering I had planned. Hope to meet them once again. And really, as you grow older, you have lesser time meeting up with your friends as some of them are already working thus it makes it even harder to meet up even for a lunch. Glad that I propose the idea of the gathering if not, gods know when I will be able to meet them again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment