Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Guten Tag! everyone! - means good day! lol revise my german. Its been a veri long time ever since I say german. Cause schedule so pack, haiz so I have no choice to drop German OE2. If I gt free time I shall learn German again :)

This sunday gona go PC show wif my friends since roger wana buy laptop bag. I think I will buy myself a thumbdrive think about 4GB de? cause until now I have been using my mp3 as my thumbdrive, and its only 512MB! Too little le. Not enough space to backup my projects.

Haiz as usual, stay at home do my projects. But 80% of the time I was reading manga and watch anime lol. I feel like it then i touch my project if not relax first LOL. Recently read a manga call bowling king. It is a taiwan manga quite nice and DAMM FUNNY! REALLI DAMM FUNNY! MUST READ! but onli until chap 50 so waiting for the rest of the chapter to come out:)

KK gtg liao bb

No comments:

Post a Comment