Monday, June 16, 2008

Quiz

1. who are you chatting with now?
My cousin

instructions: remove 1 question from above and replace it with your own. tag 8 ppl, list them out at the end of the post. notify them in their tagboard tt they’ve been tagged.

2. what do you want the most now?
Hmm, what i wan is someone to tell me how to solve my java project coding!



3. what’s going to happen tmr?
Who cares what happen tml when today haven end yet!


4. Do you hate your friends sometimes?
Not realli


5. when do u wish to die?
When i gt married and have 2 children, daughter first then a son, work until I retired, then think die around that time. Should be 55 to 60 years old. And I must die first before my wife, that means my wife need to live more than 60 years old.


6. what impossible things you would wish to do?
Hmm i wish to go to temptation island, but before that I must have a gf. Cause inorder to go there u must have a GF!


7. Do you believe in eternal love?
Well who knows, but I think I believe


8. have you broken someone’s heart tt he/ she tried to commit suicide?
No. James is a good boy :)

9. what’s the few things you’d do before you die?
I wan to join the apprentice show!


10. describe your other half.
I dont have leh. I ish still single and AVALIABLE!
But actually I do not have any expectations one la. Onli when looking at gals then have. for my other half ish like I happy and she happy then like tat can liao.


11. what feeling do you hate the most?
Betray!

12. do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Yes I do.

13. the most important thing in your life.
Without my family members, I would not have survived until today. They’re always there and are very understanding. <3


14. who do you hope to be always there for you?
Again, my family members. And if love really exists in this world, I’d hope that my other half would always be there for me.

15. do you find life meaningless?
Nope, I just think that life is mine, If i happy can liao. Who cares about wat others think!

16. what have you been searching for all this while?
Searching for truth of this world! know more about human nature! thats what i searching for.

No comments:

Post a Comment