Thursday, June 5, 2008

Rohan Online ... I cant play!

Haiz my bro dl this game while i was having my afternoon nap. Then when i woke up, I saw him play. Then i was like WOW! can play liao ar!

I quickly ask him to let me play, then he say okok. Then i start to happily create my account and thinking of my dark elf. Then when i login into Rohan this message appear.


INVALID VERSION!

WTHWTHWTHWTHWTHWTHWTHWTHWTHWTH
WTHWTHWTHWTHWTHWTHWTHWTHWTHWTH
WTHWTHWTHWTHWTHWTHWTHWTHWTHWTH
WTHWTHWTHWTHWTHWTHWTHWTHWTH.
(WTH)

Then i search Rohan forum, then found out tat many singaporean who sign up for singnet also gt thius problem. I was abit happy and Damm sad. Happy as in nt onli i tio other ppl also kena HAHAHA. Sad as in Singnet fault again.

Need to find solution liao if not cant play.

KK i go try out the solution that other ppl had suggested.


Cya |:)

Ninpo, Bye Bye no jutsu! Boom....

No comments:

Post a Comment