Monday, June 16, 2008

OMG! Tough week for me!

This week gona be a tough week for me since I havent finish any of my project yet and next week there are 4 common days, monday tuesday wednesday and thursday! no break at all! WTH!

Onli my class gt this kind of special treatment, other class, at most gt 2 common test. What to do? No choice lor study lor, if nt realli can flunk my test! But nvm I CAN DO IT! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

6 projects not even one finish yet haiz. but still for about 5 wks to go hope can finish all on time:)

Today I saw Roger and wen bin fight for a lady call "M", lets call her "M" for now, think they know who liao. They in "G" clan still fight over gals sia, they shld have come to my "TK" clan mah. But I guess those in "G" clan de taste quite unique taht why they go after the woman, cant call that woman, cause its an insult to all woman.

O no i said it! die please wb and roger dont curse me hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment