Sunday, May 31, 2009

Graduation Day + Chalet

Finally no longer a NYP student. I have graduated on 29 May 2009 with diploma with Merit in Multimedia and Info-communication technology. I am glad that all my friends had graduated with me on the same day.

After that, we went for class chalet. Kim boyfriend brought xBox360 and everyone play guitar hero. It's quite fun but it's too fun that there is very few outdoor activities lol. But at least we got kick soccer and play monkey for less than an hour.

It's fun and tiring because I didn't get to sleep for the second night because of xBox360, playing outrun. It's quite fun.

Sad to say we did are unable to view the sun rise scene at East Coast park. Really too bad. But we did take does some picture of the clouds which look like some creatures lol. It's quite amazing.

Took bus 135 and 966 and went back home with ec. But I heard that wx and roger took wrong bus and need to go vivo and take MRT back home lol.

And YES! my personal website finally able to access it liao. SHIOK SIA. But the imagine cup result kena push back 1 day zzz

No comments:

Post a Comment