Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Waiting

Today, I feel like I have spend most of my time WAITING! In the afternoon,wen bin I have to wait for my lecturer to get the camcorder to do a video about my popfly project. We have wait 3 hours before we start filming our video. 3 hours!!!!! But also no choice because it is quite difficult to get the camcorder today because one of the lecturer was not in school today until 4pm. Our lecturer try very hard and got us a webcam to do our video. And it was a success.

The next thing I want to say is about our public transport, MRT. Due to the train breakdown before reaching YCK(Yio Chu Kang), we have to wait more then 1 Hour.... 1 HOUR and it was a peak period where people were rushing to get home and have their dinner. Then we have no choice but to take bus to yishun and I took another bus back straight home. This is my first time I have experience this kind of thing.

It's totally a WOW, especially those people inside the train when the train brokedown. I can feel how devastated how angry they are(guess some of them will) lol. Well hope next time SMRT people will have some backup plan when this kind of thing happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment