Saturday, May 16, 2009

NUS/NTU makan time!

Wow, yesterday is really a makan day for me, where roger, ec, jiew meng, yuen sheng, me and the others when for NUS/NTU talk about computing and computer science/engineering. It's good to listen to this talks before you choose your desire course but for me hehe, I go there for food! NUS has wide variety of food but the the quality not that good la. NTU organize this event at a hotel, Marina Mandarine Hotel. Although there are fewer choice of food, but the quality of the food is NICE!

I have choosen NUS Computing, not because of the school ranking or the environment. It just that NTU offered me a double degree which I do not think I can handle a double degree well after my NS. Although can learn more things, but i prefer to learn freely and in slow pace, rather than a fast pace where I afraid that the things I learn will get mixed up. So yea, next year I will try NTU again for their computer science course.

But really the food at NTU is damm nice la. LOL REALLY NICE!

No comments:

Post a Comment