Sunday, February 6, 2011

3rd Day of Chinese Rabbit Year!

I met up with my poly cliques at City hall yesterday. At first we want to go for Kbox as wei xiong have the urge to sing but due to the price and the duration, the option was erased. So we decided to walk to Clark Quay for dinner.

After our dinner, we went to a random pub where it sell Singapore Sling Shots, since wei xiong recommended it so we give it a try. I ordered a mild alcoholic drink compared to Roger and Wei Xiong cause I am a newbie :) Wei Xiong order shots! which is the pure thingy and I tried it and it feels like there's fire burning in your throat.

But after all the experience is quite fun as this is the first time that we went to pub together and I did not really expect Roger/Wei Xiong suggest to go pub.

Below is the picture of what we have drank. From left to right: Roger's drink, Wei Xiong drink and mine :)


The sad thing is I have to go to work now :(

No comments:

Post a Comment