Sunday, February 20, 2011

Woodland Point

Woodlands Point

Today as usual, I went for my 5km run in the evening. But something special is that I change the route a little so that I can help my brother buy his dinner at Woodland Point, a place where I used to hang out at during my secondary school days with my classmates.

I remember that place was a place where we hang out almost everyday after school to play lan and Yu-Gi-Oh card game. That's the place we close up our friendship bond with other student in our school as we always hang out at that place to play game. That's the place where I would never ever forget in my life.

Today I went back to that place again, I help my brother to buy his dinner after I completed my 5km run. I took a walk around that place and to my surprise, the place hasn't changed much even though I didn't went there for quite a few years.

The McDonald still there, the Lan shop still there and some random shop still there but the Kopitiam at the second floor has moved away and is now currently empty.

I still remember that we always hang out at the McDonald second floor to play our card games, and in order not to get kick out by the McDonald staff, we bought a drink just for the sake to stay at that place to play our card game. Come to think of it, it's quite funny actually lol...

Then after playing card game, we will go straight down to the Lan shop and play the most popular game during that time which is, counter-strike. The price is $2 - $2.50 per hour if I remember correctly.

Think I will find someday, someday to get my secondary school friends to hang out there again... Well hope I can find some time, as soon as possible :)

My Secondary School Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment