Thursday, February 3, 2011

First Day of Chinese New Year

The first day of Chinese New Year is over, at least the event for the day is over, I supposed. Today is quite a tiring day for me because I came back home from work at around 10am ++, then after that, I went to my grandma house for visiting. At that time, my head was really heavy cause I do not have enough sleep. But still I have to endure it cause Chinese New Year is a once in a year thing.

After that my cousins came to my house for Chinese New Year celebration. Well everything is all the same as the previous years for Chinese New Year celebration. Nothing much different.... But still, it is a joyous occasion for every people who celebrate Chinese New Year as this days marks that we are a year older and also a day where all our relatives gets to gather and have a dinner/lunch and a chit chat session.

Also one thing that I find it weird was that I don't really care about the content inside the red packet I received compared to the previous 22 years of Chinese New Year. I don't know why, but I just received it as a token from the elder, that's all. Previously, I care about the money inside :) but now, I just don't have the thrill to open red packet any more. Well I think I getting older, or maybe become stupid hahaha.

Whether I become older or stupid, I don't know. But what I know is that, it's great to have a celebration with family and relatives.

Last but not least...


Gong Xi Fa Cai

No comments:

Post a Comment