Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Napfa first try

Ok is expected that i will confirm fail napfa. But some station did not meet my expectation. like for example shuttle run, i aim for 10.5 or less de, but when i get the first block, i slip abit and nearly lost my balance. Then spent some time to recover back my balance like 0.6 sec? then i was like wth fail liao. But lucky in the end gt 10.9. Although is a pass but not veri happi. Then 2.4km haiz run like mad dog. My thights is damm ache and pain cant lift up when i started running. but i force myself to run and dont walk during 2.4km and i didnt walk, i run/jog all the way. Then try to push LZ to run but in the end he gave up, its a pity though. haiz got 15.53 for 2.4km but tat time take like her eye gt stamp give me 16.32. If roger didnt tell me i also gong gong. But nvm la fail means fail. Then sit & reach lose to wen bin, i reach 52cm nia haiz lose him 1 cm. but ok la at least got an A for tat and sit up also got A . Pull up and standing board jump FAIL! hahaha expected!

But at least total point got 11, a double digit then i crush the cert on my way home the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment