Friday, May 7, 2010

Reaching the end soon!!!!

YESSSS!!!!! reaching soon!!!! 2 more weeks left before I complete my OCT course. From more than 30 weeks we have endured, and now finally we are going to reached the end of our course. Thinking back, life in OCT is quite fun actually, we laugh together, joke together, polish boots together, get punishment together, everything we suffer and happy together that's what make us so united.

This week is quite a memorable week for me as I clear my IPPT, finish the final exam, took my first gate pass and also having the title of best bunk in my squad:) Nothing beats this week I guess because all the good things happen, compare to what I have suffered for the past 5 weeks.

But nevertheless, everything's over I really thank my instructor coaching me so well without him I might not be able to achieve what I have got today.

Thanks FI Shiekh :) and all my squad mate who support me along the way on my weakest station of IPPT, which is SBJ. Thanks to all!

Last but not least...
...
...
...

POP LO!

No comments:

Post a Comment