Friday, January 7, 2011

First post in 2011

2011!!! The year that I am anticipating for. This year is the year I ORD for my national service and the start of my university life!

Less than 6 months more to go and I am really in high spirit to get to school life again. I understand that university life would be extremely hard compared to polytechnic. But I am ready for it, seriously.

I am going to start revising all my stuff that I learned in polytechnic and new stuff that had been out on the IT world ever since I was serving my NS. I know that these 2 years, many things changes, even programming language. If I didn't keep myself up-to-date for technology stuff, I will ended up losing to those fresh grads from polytechnics or students with strong IT background.

Let's hope that I can survive my remaining NS life and meanwhile using the time to revise for my work :)

Recently, I was hooked onto watching the amazing race! This reality show is one of the best together with the apprentice and survivor. I was amazing how the teams in the race can turned ugly to their own partners. It was really a WOW thing to me because mostly, but not all the couple teams all screwed up with each other by yelling and cursing at each other.

I think amazing race is a place where couple can really know each other well because both of them are under tough situation and stress out on the task given, thus they can truly show their real face to one another.

Well I am still watching the amazing race, and I hope the race will get better and better.

The teams that I really like are, BJ & Tyler from season 9 and the cowboy from season 16

No comments:

Post a Comment