Monday, February 19, 2007

1st and 2nd day of my cny

Wah... 1st day of cny need to wake up soooooo early, tats the bad part of the first day of cny. My mother surely wake me up and say boy ah, wake up la dont sleep liao if not no red packet for you. After hearing that I force my body and my spirit to wake up, due to the temptation of red packet, actually is the content inside the red packet. Wake up, then bath and and clean myself, and eat steamboat early in the morning. Then eat too much liao stomachache, and do big business. After that my cousin ,aunt and uncle came. Collect red packets and play poker with my cousin, without $$. Cause i sure lose de. Then play chinese chess, play 4 time lose 4 time, quite pro actually, my cousin. Cause I am the one who lose 4 times.. After that eat steamboat again, but no more stomachache le hehe... Then my cousin and I went to my room and watch harry potter cause there is nothing to do.... then they went back... Then the fun part is here... OPEN RED PACKET WOOTTTT.... $$$$$$ wah lots of $$$$ but tats not all still got 2nd day..

2nd day of cny, still same thing happen need to wake up damm early again... But now it is to the amazing race. Dont know why the show at 9 am , I also dont know why la. But the show is nice. Damm nice. After that go to my grandma house collect red packet. And one of the red packet that i got has break my entire life record.... GUESS?!?!?! try and guess hehehe..... Then go to my cousin house play poker again then went home. after that you guess what happen. I WROTE THIS BLOG!!!!! hahahahaha The END

Next chapter will be posted at (try my best) before 1st of march

No comments:

Post a Comment