Thursday, February 15, 2007

Chapter 8

Chapter 8: Last resort, Demon heart Bow Vs Divine dragon sword.

Morgen Society Member (2)Joshua: Oh wow, he got some skills... NICE... hahahaha. That's what I call a fight. Come on little brat, COME ON!!!!

Old Sage: Go Magnus, go. I will back you up.

Magnus: Thanks old man. Come on spirit doll, LET'S GO!!

Magnus dashed towards Morgen society member (2), but he manage the dodge Magnus attack.

Magnus: I can't catch up with his speed, Damm.

Morgen Society Member (2) Joshua: Is that what you got, little brat? What a disappointment.

What Joshua said had provoke Magnus. Magnus stand up and stare at Joshua...

Magnus: This time I will destory you!!!

Morgen Society Member (2) Joshua: Hahaha. Don't make me laugh. You can't even hit ....

Magnus gave a slash on Joshu right shoulder.

Morgen Society Member (2) Joshua: What the hell.... I can't sense his movement.

Morgen Society Member (1): Hey hey, don't be careless. If not, you may really die.

Morgen Society Member (2) Joshua: How dare you...

Old Sage: Hmm... It seems Magnus had grown alot from this fight.

Crusine: Magnus, I will help you...

Old sage stopped Crusine.

Old Sage: Don't help Magnus. Let him handle this alone.

Crusine: What!! Handle this alone, he can't he just a...

Old Sage hit Crusine head, and Crusine turn unconscious.

Magnus: Hey old man what happen to my back up, aren't you helping me?

Old Sage: Arrggg, my arm. I can't move my arm.

Magnus: What happen to Crusine, ask him to back me up. Can, old man?

Old Sage: He pass out.

Magnus: What!!! I think I can't rely on the two of you. I gona do this by myself.

Morgen Society Member (1): Now little brat, will you really think that you can beat us by yourself? Come on Joshua...

Morgen Society Member (2) Joshua: Finally!

Joshua ran towards his team-mate and fuse together with him.

Magnus: What are they doing? Is excatly the same thing that my spirit doll do to me... Don't tell me...

Morgen Society Member (1): Hahaha, let me show you my ultimate weapon... Demon heart Bow.

Old Sage thinking: Demon heart Bow. It's seems that the enemy has a very strong spirit doll which can activate element on its own. Seems like the tiny brat may not be able to win.

Magnus: Same as my divine dragon sword...

Morgen Society Member (1): Nono. Its totally different. The power level is totally different!!! Furthermore, you are too weak to control your weapon!

Magnus: Weak?! No way!

Morgen Society Member (1): Let me show you how weak you are... Demon bulleye strike.

Magnus: Its too fast!!!

Magnus' wing covered Magnus body and block away the attack.

Morgen Society Member (1): Ohoh, almost forgot about your idiotic wings. Let see how long can your wing last.

Morgen Society Member keep shooting arrow on Magnus since Magnus is unable to run away from his arrow. After 12 arrow was shot, Magnus' wing unable to take any more damage and was being dispell away.

Morgen Society Member (1): Hahaha, now without your wings, this will be my final shot and your final minute.

Magnus: Final minute!!!

Old Sage: Let's see what can Magnus do.

Spirit doll: Use Dragon shield Now!!! quick

Magnus: Oh OK!

Morgen Society Member (1): Say goodbye to the earth.hahahahahaha

Morgen Society Member shoot the arrow at Magnus.

Magnus: Dragon Shield! Acivate

A white dragon flew down from the sky and form a solid shield infront of Magnus. It protect Magnus from the arrow.

Morgen Society Member (1) was stun for a moment but...

Morgen Society Member (1): hahaha is that all you have got. All you know is protecting yourself. Like that you can't win me. Seems like I do not actually need to use my weapon to defeat you, I have overestimate you. hahahahaha.

Magnus smile.

Magnus: I think you have underestimate my dragon shield.

Morgen Society Member (1): WHAT!!

Magnus: Its real ability is reflecting damage to opponent. In other words...

Another white dragon appear behind Morgen Society member and shoot out the arrow on him.

Morgen Society Member (1): ARGGGGG! What the...

Magnus: Seems like I got you now.

Morgen Society Member (1): Nice try boy. Seems like I have to show the true power of my weapon.

Old Sage thinking: Wow, what a nice fight Magnus Divine dragon sword vs Morgen society member Demon heart Bow, wonder who will win. Its been a long time I havent watch this kind of fighting scene.

Magnus: True POWER??

Morgen Society Member (1): Come on little brat defeat me if you can. hahahaha. Hell Drake Shower...

Magnus: Dragon divine slash..

Two magnificient power clash, causes a big explosion to the both party. But only Magnus was seriously injured.

Morgen Society Member (1): Hahahaha. See, this is your level of your power.

Old Sage stands up.

Old Sage: Seems like yours is weaker than Magnus in ability of controlling the weapon.

Morgen Society Member (1): What!!

Magnus smile..

Magnus: You lost!

A white dragon appear behind Morgen Society Member and shoot back the attack back to Morgen Society Member.

Morgen Society Member (1): No way! I can't lose to this brat!!

Morgen Society Member fall flat on the ground and question Magnus.

Morgen Society Member (1): How and when did you cast that shield? TELL ME!!

Magnus: While you were mocking at me, when you tell me that you are showing your weapon true power. At that time I know that I can't win you just by using Dragon Divine slash. So I quickly cast the Dragon shield even before you could notice it. After that I quickly use Dragon divine slash to hide my dragon shield.

Morgen Society Member (1): But you are injured too..

Old Sage: I will explain, I think even Magnus also don't know the reason. The dragon shield only reflect back the opponent attack. Since its only reflect opponent attack, the explosion from the clash include Magnus attack so in return Magnus got hurt not by your attack instead he was injured by his own attack.

Magnus: Oh I see. Ehhhh didn't you hurt yourself that you can't even move.

Old Sage: Ehhh, its fine now.

Magnus: Crap I been tricked.

Old Sage: Come on, you did well your first fight.

Magnus: Thanks old...

Magnus faint. The old sage manage to get him before he bump onto the ground

Old Sage: So you understand now, how powerful he really is.

Morgen Society Member (1): Ya, he is a good one...

Morgen Society Member was passed away before he could finish his sentence.

Old Sage: Seems like the fight has ended for now.

The dimension that the Morgen Society Member had created has slowly disappear.

Finally, the battle is over. What will be next for Magnus? See the next chapter, Chapter 9: Training on a special place!

No comments:

Post a Comment