Friday, June 20, 2008

Hulk within me!

Yesterday went watch the green man show call HULK. The movie is nice veri nice, espacially when the 2 hulk are fighting, like WOW nice sia. Me and wx share one popcorn, in the end still cant finish. Then alvin and lz also cant finish their popcorn. so no choice throw away since neither of us bring bags. Then still early, so we walk to orchard. As usual, lz and alvin talk about projects, well its expected. But its quite interesting to hear wat they are going to do. Oh ya gt one thing forgot to say, finally I saw wx wear his $90+ gothic shirt liao lol, quite nice sia. Feel like buying but no $$ haiz..... Difference between wx + P and me.

oh ya then we walk to orchard liao then i look around gt quite a few chio bu but didnt tell wx they all. LOL hahahaha. then we went to kinokuniya see manga, then read up some design and php bks cause realli nthing to read. after that we go find Lz, Lz reading pervert magazine LOL jkjk nia lol he read about game magazine. Then after that I saw TIME magazine, wah long time didnt read liao so i go read it. Then they all found some NS bk. Then i also go see see. Then when see the napfa section we like lan lan, then we say we go inside how how. Go in cannot come out lol mean fly liao la. since newspaper also gt say NS man die bla bla bla.

Then we go searching for our food cause dinner liao mah. Then we walk to a shopping center dont know call wat name, the sumi yakitori there. No pizza hut c ause we search for pizza hut. but there dont have. So we decided to go to PS, we walk and walk see chio bu again. But also didnt tell them. As we walk we dont know why we talk about japan stuff, saying their shop so advance bla bla bla.

Then FINALLY we reach PS, see walk one round come back to PS. Then we go see CJ, its FULL, mcdonal also full kfc also full everywhere also FULL. Then we sian 1/2. Then we say go where ar. then wx give a kiam pa suggestion. Mcdonal! then we say wah lao just now at somerset gt mcdonal didnt suggest. the he laugh laugh lor lol. Then we say aiya go hmm suntec, there sure gt space de and veri quiet de. Then we all agree since 1 stop nia. Take train and walk, our leg veri tired liao but still must tahan. Then finally reach CJ wooohoooo still gt space, then sit there and rest awhile then we go call food. I order famous star combo onli $8.80. I tot the fries quite small, burger also quite small de bah but still damm cheap compare to the previous time i come to eat. Then go get my drink and wait.

Alvin burger came first because he is the first one to order. Then finally mine came, I shocked sia the fries alot sia compare to last time I ate. I tot they give wrong then i count to ten no one come and take away then I start to eat LOL. See I good citizen sia. still count to 10. If give wx or Lz they sure eat liao without counting.

Finish eating liao quite full sia cant walk LOL. Then we ent to toilet. Wah sibei lucky sia i didnt walk into gals toilet. If not sure GG. Cause i tot the toilet at for men and woman same place one mah. If they all didnt warn me, i sure go in, but I think gals wont mind cause i so handsome lol. Then we walk back to mrt station. On the way we listen to wx history in mrt. the content cannot say sure get tio kan de lol. So we laugh laugh laugh.

Then after tat sleep in train..... until yck wx wake me up then say bb to him, after that is lz. Then go home liao. havent finish yet. continue


Reach home liao, then i took a bath, then on laptop get my ICT note then CHIONG AR! but chiong first 4 chap then tired liao slp.


The next day!

Wake up, on laptop chiong again. But still cant memorise some part which are scope, resource and schedule risk and last 2 part of chap 5. Then wb call me web 2.0 how, I also dont know cause i havn study tat yet. I tot will be quite easy since gt tips liao. Then at night i go read. I was like all bad words will come out. then my excitement/anger reach 2000+ become super hulk muhahahahahaha. Then come here write blog lol.

wah so shocking sia, my hulk form make me write so much LOL. kk go take a break liao CYA

James has successfully turn back to human form!

No comments:

Post a Comment