Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Long Day!

Today went to my grandma(father side) house, cause she just discharge from hospital. Then my elder cousin, Mei yan sis came back from US to visit my Grandma. Her daughter is quite cute and hyper active. This is my first time saw her as she stays in US when she was born. But go grandma house also nthing to do haiz sit down there watch korean drama which my cousin bought. Watch liao like boring cause i didnt like korea drama so much. Cause is damm draggy and the storyline if you compare the other korea drama, they are like THE SAME! Except the character is different.

Then went home liao same daily routine, on computer start up internet explorer then watch CHOBITS! watch until ep 10 liao. Quite nice realli MUST WATCH!. Wanted to do my open source project de, but the transaction part still nid to create a new web page. Feel so sian nid to design the transaction page. Then try to do Java, after i open netbean, then see so many pages! Then I like OMG! dont know where to start! And my database is still BLANK! no data in it. Then have to slowly type in data. Insert 3 or 4 data then sian liao tml then do. As for ICT, think thurs then start, but still nid to meet wen bin and roger to do ICT. Think this one can next week do, shun bian revise for common test. The real time project hmm later la still gt time hehe. Lastly is the web 2.0 realli cant start except for design. Nid to go sch then can do. But is just click here click there nia so nothing much. Hope 1 wk can settle all(I mean for web 2.0) lol.

Then 8pm I go watch Are you smarter than a fifth grader? on channel 5. I have been watching this show for past few weeks liao. Today is final. After i watch this show, I think I am worse than a fifth grader! WTF! Sunday night gt my favourite show, The Apprentice, that show damm nice, but i miss the first few episode sian. Tonigh got prison break 3 I think, Watching that too think would be nice hehe.

Think nthing else to say liao. Long Live for TK Clan!

TK FTW!

No comments:

Post a Comment