Monday, January 26, 2009

Chinese new year day 1 2009

Finally, Chinese New Year day 1 is over! Collected quite a number of red packet :) Compare 21 years of Chinese New Year that I have celebrated, I think this year is quite a meaningful one because I am going to NS soon. This Chinese New Year will be my last before entering NS (National Service).

But never mind because the Ang Bao that I have collected is quite a lot!!! Then talk with my uncle about continuing studies after NS, he say he will support me and my bro to overseas or local university. Because he do not want us to stop studying due to financial matters, happy is happy but, I still want to use my own effort and money to study in university. Hope in NS I can save up to 6-7 thousand so that I can pay for my first year tution fee in university. Then after that will work as part time to earn money for year 2 tution fees and so on.. But lucky got some savings to use for study purpose if not confirm GG. Since I will be studying in university for 4 years... Then the amount would be around 6 * 4 = 24 thousand dollars. Plus all those food and transport, it will reach around 30 thousand dollars. Hope in NS can get some slack unit and also get reasonable sum of pay :)

Last but not least, hope my project can finish in the remaning 13 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment