Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Decided - Computing Science

Before visiting NUS, I have a wrong concept that computing science consist of science module, then I decide to take computing engineering but this decision was valid until yesterday. Today, after I go for the talk, I found out that there is not such thing as computing science consist of science module! I was very happy, finally can take computing science! YES!

Other than Major, there are double degree and minor program. Student can chose to take another degree, or another Major like business or what so ever which the course is given, or minor. Many people who attend the talk, always ask question about double degree and Major but not minor! Think only 1 person who thinking about taking up minor one is me lol.

Next Saturday, NTU turn, see the course is attractive or not lol.

But hope can go into UNI with my result.

No comments:

Post a Comment