Sunday, May 17, 2009

KOREA, TAIWAN, JAPAN F4

I have watch all 3 different type of F4 from 3 different country. Taiwan version of F4 is the first F4 that I have watch. It was about 6 - 7 years ago? That's a pretty long time, at that time it was still fresh as Taiwan is the first country to come out with F4 Drama. Now Korea F4 is out in Singapore! It was way better than the Taiwan F4, it really show the F4 are really damm rich! The house, the school and the place that they went to, are pretty cool and nice!

As for Japan, I don't really like it. That's because the actor don't really fit the role. Watch the first season already make me don't feel like watching anymore. So I ranked them like this: Korea F4, Taiwan F4 and Japan F4. No offense to Japan F4 fans, but that's just my personal preference.

The funny thing is that, in Korea F4 1 only can remember one of the F4 member name, who is the leader, Gu Jun Pyo. The rest I could not remember lol. No in face I only know the name of Gu Jun Pyo in the entire Korea F4 drama series. LOL

At least the ending for Korea F4 is quite good where Gu Jun Pyo at least learn how to become a successful business man and return back to Korea and look for Korea "San Cai". Which is different from Taiwan version.

So will there be any F4 coming out somewhere? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment