Monday, May 25, 2009

Si Ling Primary School Dayz

Today evening went down to train my pull up and saw my primary school, Si Ling Primary School, the old building. It really bring back my memory, my childhood memory where I get scolded by my teacher, play digimon and pokemon with my friend, catching, badminton, volleyball, basketball and many more. Well its definitely more good memory then bad because at that time I only want to play and see good things. But the best thing is still my friends, they are the best at that time lol. I still remember they always come to my house and watch pokemon and play playstation. Then one of my friend always go my house drink milo, which is my favourite drink. LOL. From primary 1 to primary 6, the longest time where i study at, 6 years of wondeful memory are all in that building.

I still remember that I always scold by teacher for getting poor result. Always fail, failing is just like scoring an A for elite student. My parents always get called up by the school regarding my test, homework etc etc. But luckily I still manage to pass my PSLE and go to NA(Normal Academic) stream.

Also got 1 incident that is unforgettable, which is the building caught fire before when we are at hall. I don't really know what or who cause the fire, but I was really happy because English lesson has canceled! YAHOO! I remember all my classmate were cheering and hope the fire get bigger so that more lesson will cancel. :)

I still remember one of my classmate always pinch me, cause I always call her channel 5. But I also don't know why I call her that. Hmm really can't recall, but nvm, she is my best friend, later on, we changed to different class. Then no more contact because she is busy with her study as she was in EM1 and I was in EM2. Then I also busy playing pokemon and digimon and don' really contact/talk to each other liao, something like this.


Now the building is quite old and deserted as current Si Ling has been moved to other place. But the old building is just below my house but no one used it.

But I really hope that the building can renovate or reconstruct to a new school or place.

No comments:

Post a Comment