Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Chinese Rabbit Year Eve!

Today is Chinese New Year Eve, the last day of Tiger year! This also marks my last Chinese New Year celebration before I ORD! I am very very HAPPY!

But this year is a bit special compared to the previous year because this year CNY eve, that's because I have to go work.... Well may be a memorable one but it can be quite tiring because tomorrow is the first day of Chinese New Year and I will coming back in the morning. So the first thing that I might do is to sleep... hahaha....

But really no choice man, I will be dead tired once I come back home tomorrow in the morning. Hope I can endure the tiredness if not I might sleep for the whole day.

Tonight I will be having my reunion dinner with my relatives then after that, I will be heading straight to work. This year I will be doing my countdown at my workplace.

Last but not least, Happy Chinese Rabbit Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment