Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 2 of Chinese Rabbit Year

Day 2 of Chinese Rabbit Year, my brother and I meet up with our cousins for dinner and KTV session at Causeway Point/ Woodlands Civic Center. We went to Siam Kitchen for our dinner. It was my first time going to Siam Kitchen for dinner and the food was not as bad as I thought. Since it was our first(my brother and I) going out with our cousins (Father's side), so we are a quite quiet in front of them.

After the dinner, we went to KTV at Woodlands Civic Center, located at the 6th floor. I didn't even know that there's a KTV at Woodland Civic Center, so I just blindly follow them. The room is quite alright for the size of 11 people, and we started singing. I sang around 5 to 6 songs if I remember correctly. All of my cousin sang very good, is like singer standard. I was like "WOW, they sang so well".

Well at the end, my brother and I have to leave early since I have work tomorrow. The experience was quite good, much better than I anticipated. So, well this marks my end of my second day of Chinese Rabbit Year!

Last but not least, 新年快樂!

No comments:

Post a Comment