Sunday, June 7, 2009

OWNAGE!

WOOT today I own wx in Blaze blue with 1 button! Yahoo! We went to illuma and played a game called Blaze blue, which is a fighting game where 1 character fights with another character in the screen and the user, who is you, control the joystick and button to control the character and that's called blaze blue which I own WX! WOOT!

Then after that we went to eat our lunch/dinner at the asian kitchen or asian.... I forgot the name. I won't go there eat again! Cause is just simple fried rice and it cost $7.. WOW That's too expensive for person like me with no job. But still the taste is okok only. But if you are interested you can go try because they also sells noodles and side dish. I have not tried before but if it's good, must tell me thanks :)

Then after that we went to Mcdonald to eat ice cream then talk awhile then go home.

The best thing for today is I OWN WX. Thank You :)

No comments:

Post a Comment