Monday, June 8, 2009

Street Fighter IV!

Today morning went to make passport to go to Egypt (if can) and also prepare it for NS. Today went too early and not many people, then after finish making my passport, I decide to went to Plaza Singapura to catch a movie, but the timing is too late that if I watch it, I will be late for school (to do my Imagine Cup project). So I decided to go Arcade and play street fighter, since its only 50 cent. I went in to the arcade and there are only those staff in the store, then I start playing street fighter alone....

But after my third match with computer, people start to challenge me. I used Ken to win them with 1 button AGAIN! I always kick them and that's the best technique that I can use since I am quite new to this game, in terms of experience. But I lost twice to another Ken and Akuma (WTF!). But I win 7 and lose 2 with 2 tokens with just using 1 button. I saw my opponent also shocked when he tell his friend who VS with me, that I only use 1 button. Everytime I win, someone sure challenge me, like wanting to see me lose, but in the end I did lose and was quite happy with the result since I spend $2 and able to last for 1 hour + which is quite worth lol.

Then went to school and start planning PlanetKY work. The planning process is quite long but we did come out with a very wonderful idea, which is a secret cannot say until our product is done :P

Haiz I most likely cannot defer liao but hope can take 6 days leave and go to Egypt instead since it's quite rush for deferment as it onli left less than a week to my enlistment date.

Well see how it goes..... Cya ! And congratulate to those who called up for IDA interview, good luck guys you guys can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment